WDI has always prioritized the safety of our employees, customers and business partners, and in these uncertain times, this is no different. Since the outbreak of Covid-19 we have consistently practiced and enforced best-in-class procedures to ensure the safety of all. As a result, we have been very fortunate here at WDI to avoid a Covid-19 outbreak.
The success that we’ve had to date is wholly due to the robust and effective guidelines that were put in place by WDI’s leadership team. Our staff has also provided full support and buy-in to these measures and as a result, we are confident that our operations will continue without a future outbreak.
For reference, here are some of the measures that have been put in place to minimize the possibility of an outbreak (and to quickly contain it if one should occur);
- Drafted internal communications document outlining the procedures required to ensure all workers knew how to keep themselves safe from exposure to COVID-19
- Implemented procedures to screen all employees, suppliers and trades personnel entering our facility
- Implemented procedures to minimize/control the risk of transmission in our workplace
- Implemented action-plan to manage instances where there is a potential case, or suspected exposure to COVID-19 at our workplace
- Created detailed plan-of-action to manage any new risks caused by changes to the way we operate our business
- Detailed plan on how to ensure WDI’s Covid-19 management activities are working as intended
We are confident that with continued adherence to guidelines in place, WDI will remain open and serve the needs of our customers and business partners.
Lastly, while at this point it is not clear when things will return to “normal”, our customers and business partners can be assured that we will keep them apprised of all developments that may disrupt our operations, albeit we do not foresee this being the case going forward.
WDI Operations Management Leadership